Trail's End® is an ultra premium, double aged, Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey finished with Oregon Oak. Crafted using premium barrels of Kentucky straight bourbon, Trail's End traveled along the treacherous terrain from Kentucky to Oregon following the path that Lewis and Clark once blazed. Not too far from the end of the Oregon Trail, Trail's End® bourbon is finished with Oregon Oak and the result is exceptional!
Smell: Aroma of floral honeysuckle, apricot, spearmint and orange blossom with roasted hazelnut and traces of cereal sweetness and chocolate. Sip: Enjoy the smooth sweet malt and chocolate flavor bolstered by toasted hazelnut with notes of tobacco and a touch of rye. Finish: Savor the long and warm finish, oily and buttery with a lovely malt spice kick and slight char note.
- Crafted using 8 year aged Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey finished with Oregon Oak.
- Made using glacier-fed spring water from Mt. Hood (Oregon's highest peak).
Mentions AND Awards
- Double Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition (2016)
- 95 Points - Extraordinary, Ultimate Recommendation - Ultimate Spirits Challenge (2016)
- Gold Medal -The Spirits International Prestige (SIP) Awards (2016)
RECOMMENDED BY HOOD RIVER
The "New Fashioned"
- 2 oz / 60 ml Trail's End®
- 1 Brown sugar cube
- 2 dashes Scrappy's
- 2 Blackberries
- 1 orange wedge
- 1 thyme sprig
- splash of club soda
Place the sugar cube in a rocks glass, add orange bitters and muddle. Rotate the glass ensuring the sugar and bitters mixture coats the glass. Add ice, Trail's End® and stir until cold and well blended. Top with a splash of club soda and garnish with an orange wedge, fresh blackberries and thyme sprig.
Craft Spirits, Bitters, Beer, Cider & Elixirs from the Pacific Northwest