Pendleton® Whisky is an oak barrel-aged whisky distilled in Canada using the finest ingredients. Before bottling, Hood River Distillers in Oregon adds glacier-fed spring water from Mt. Hood (Oregon's highest peak). Pendleton® Whisky delivers an uncommonly smooth taste and rich complex flavor.
Pendleton® Whisky was specifically crafted to celebrate the bold spirit of independence and hard-work ethic of the American cowboy and cowgirl. Each Pendleton® Whisky bottle prominently features the rodeo's famous bucking horse symbol and Let'er Buck slogan.
Pendleton® Whisky is the Official Spirit of the ProRodeo Cowboy Association (PRCA) and the presenting sponsor of the All American ProRodeo Series, which includes 400-plus PRCA rodeos.
Pendleton® Whisky can be enjoyed straight, on the rocks or with your favorite mixer.
- 3 parts Pendleton® Whisky
- 1 Part Triple Sec
- 1 Part Fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 Part fresh squeezed lime juice
Muddle sage leaf with orange slice in a glass. Add liquids and pour into an old fashioned glass. Garnish with an orange slice and sage leaf.
- Borne of the rich tradition of the Pendleton Round-up.
- Each bottle prominently features the rodeo's famous bucking horse symbol and Let'er Buck slogan.
- Oak barrel-aged.
- Uncommonly smooth taste with rich, complex flavor.
- Made using glacier-fed spring water from Mt. Hood (Oregon's highest peak).
REVIEWS - AWARDS - ACCOLADES
Gold Medal - Spirits International Prestige (SIP) Spirits Competition (2011)Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition (2009)92 points, Patterson's Beverage Journal, The Tasting Panel, Anthony Dias Blue Reviews (2009)
Craft Spirits, Bitters, Beer, Cider & Elixirs from the Pacific Northwest